We have made important changes to our Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to the terms of the policy.
To understand what this means for you and your data, please click here to access our Website Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Meva STB Support Frame
A single-sided wall makes specific technical demands on a formwork system. The MEVA support frame STB has often proved of value in numerous sophisticated projects to the limits of what is possible – even for extraordinary high walls. Unlike with double-sided formwork, here the total concrete pressure has to be transferred from the formwork via a support structure into an existing structure or the foundation. MEVA support frames solve this task safely and economically by anchoring the system into the foundation or floor slab.
Meva STB Features & Benefits
- Solid steel construction, high load capacity, small height extension units
- High static security, perfect adaptation even to difficult jobsite requirements
- Anchoring with DYWIDAG thread into the floor slab or foundation
- Smallest footprint and greatest height of all available systems on the market, ideal also for narrow sites
- Combinable with MEVA wall formwork systems as well as with custom-made formwork